Every couple of years we have furlough leave to spend time with our friends and supporters who partner with us in our ministry… so that means you! Two years ago we were awaiting the arrival of Luc and Josh (we cannot believe two years have gone by either!) and we were unable to take the time away. So for many of you a visit is long overdue!
After a crazy series of weeks getting YWAM ready for us to disappear (and Kevin tucking in a sneaky, but fruitful visit to Berlin) our furlough started on Friday! We are very much looking forward to seeing many of you over the next seven weeks. We also value the chance for rest and recuperation!
Our itinerary is as follows:
- 21st-25th June: Nicki in London, Essex and Guildford
- 26th June-2nd July: Kevin in Liverpool, Cheshire, Nottingham
- 4th July-9th July: whole family in Norfolk for a holiday
- 10th – 25th July: Plymouth; preaching and visiting St Judes Anglican church
- 26th July – 9th August; Gloucestershire; preaching and visiting HT Brimscombe
- 9th August: Back in Brussels!
As well as the preaching opportunities in our two sending churches we have organised various picnics, BBQs and informal information evenings to explain more about our ministry. Keep your eyes on weekly church news sheets for more info.
One of the aims of the summer is to ensure we raise the funding we require to be long-term missionaries here in Brussels. However, it is even more important to us is that we spend quality time with you, our good friends and supporters, who enable us to be here because of your prayers, friendship and generosity. In other words we want to be able to say thank you to you all personally. Let us know though if you want more detailed financial information from us.
Looking forward to seeing many of you very soon,
Love Kevin and Nicki